Situated between the Himalayas to the north and the Mahabharat range of mountains to the south, Kathmandu valley has long been the center of culture, trade, and learning in Nepal. Kathmandu valley comprises the 3 cities of Kathmandu, Patan, and Bhaktapur. Each of these medieval cities vies with the other in the beauty of its architecture, the colors of its historical monuments and the hospitality of its inhabitants. Tour highlights in and around Kathmandu valley are:
- Trip Name: Kathmandu Valley Cultural Tour
- Trip Code: KATHMANDU-XFPTTS
- Country: Nepal
- Type: Day Tour,Day Tour
- Activities: FAMILY TRAVEL
- Experiences: UNESCO Sites ,Culture
What to expect ?
Customer will see unique types of custom, tradition and culture in Kathmandu Valley as well as different types of Hindu Temples and Buddhist stupa.
Day 01. Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel. After refreshment own activities. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02. Breakfast at hotel, Kathmandu full day city sightseeing. To visit Pashupatinath Temple, Buddhnath Temple, Kathmandu Durbar Square, and Swoyambhunath stupa. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03. Breakfast at the hotel restaurant, Half day Bhaktapur city sightseeing. Afternoon free for shopping or own activities. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 04. After breakfast, drive to the airport for onward to flight.
- All ground transport,
- Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu in twin sharing on bed and breakfast,
- City entrance fees for city sightseeing,
- City tour guide for sightseeing
- Personal expenses,
- Alcoholic beverages,
- International air ticket,
- Lunch and dinner while staying in Kathmandu
LOCKERS / STORAGE
Where to meet ?
We will provide you meeting location after reservation is confirmed.