Langtang Valley Heli Trek: Experience the majestic beauty of Langtang Valley Helicopter Trek to encapsulate the Himalayan areas of Nepal. Heli trekking in Langtang is a small and luxurious package that is flexible for all adventure lovers. Langtang trekking offers the remarkable experience of mountains, Langtang National Park, Kyanjin Gompa, colorful rhododendron forest, Tamang village, floras-faunas, etc. Our trip begins with the historical city tour to Kathmandu, where we will experience some heritage sites. From Kathmandu, we head towards Syabrubesi via the Pasang Lhamu Highway.
Along the route, we encounter several hilly trails, territorial areas, crossing Gosainkunda tracks in the Langtang region. So, from Syabrubesi out trek journey begins via some rough trails crossing the suspension bridge of Trishuli river reaches towards Langtang areas. After reaching Langtang valley, you can see a fascinating scene of Mt. Langtang Mt. Lirung, Ganesh Himal, Lakpa Dorje, Yala Peak, Naya Kanga, and Mt. Gaurishankar. Crossing the ascending and descending trails, we will observe many colorful forest ranges, Tamang settlements, and elevate towards the historic Kyanjin Gompa. It is an ancient Buddhist monastery at an altitude of 3800 meters. So, from Kyanjin Gompa you can observe the whole of Langtang hills, Sherpa villages, Langtang National park areas, panoramic mountains, and many Himalayan asylums.
Moreover, exploring Kyanjin Gompa incorporates the divine and adventurous feeling. After completing the trekking route of Langtang valley near Kyanjin Gompa, we will take a Heli ride, and head back to Kathmandu. Heli ride via Langtang Kyanjin flings the mountain asylums, hidden Langtang valley, National park areas, Gosainkunda lake, Trishuli river, Tamang valley, etc. Aerial view of Kyanjin Gompa from the Heli tour is merely panoramic. Heli trek along Langtang valley is a flexible option if you have limited time to return and difficulty in descending downhills.
- Trip Name: Langtang Valley Helicopter Trek
- Trip Code: LANGTANG-BZF1R1
- Country: Nepal
- Type: Multi-day Tour,Multi-day Tour,Multi-day Tour,Group Tour
- Activities: NATURE & ADVENTURE ,HELICOPTER TOUR
- Experiences: Ecotourism ,Nature
What to expect ?
You can see the majestic view of mountain peaks, electrifying rivers, traditional villages, vegetations, colorful forests, wildlife and more.
Day 1: Arrival at Kathmandu (1300m):
Our representative will get you at the airport and transfer to the hotel via private vehicle. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2: Kathmandu city sightseeing and Trip Preparation:
With breakfast in the morning, we will guide you towards the heritage sites of Kathmandu on a half-day tour. We will explore Pashupatinath and Bouddhanath; however, there are other alternatives you can choose based on your interest. For the next half of the day, we will guide you about the Langtang valley Heli Trek completely. Moreover, if you don’t have any vital trekking gears, then you can shop on this day. Overnight at Hotel,
Day 3: Kathmandu to Syabrubesi (2000 Meters): via private vehicle:
With the breakfast in the morning session, we head towards Syabrubesi via Private vehicle along the scenic trails of Pasang Lhamu highway. Syabrubesi is the starting point of natural Langtang valley trekking. Along the trail, you can discover many fascinating landmarks, green jungles, rivers, local settlements, and few Himalayan backgrounds. Overnight at Syabru,
Day 4: Trek from Syabru to Lama Hotel (2749 Meters):
We start the day with a majestic trek towards the uphills of Syabrubesi and descend the curvy trails of green hills. Moreover, we continue our trek crossing the electric river flow via a suspension bridge towards the incline route of village town. We will cross the Langtang Khola via a suspension bridge to reach Thulo Syabru. Continuing from Thulo Syabru, our trek route extends to Changthang, and the place itself is called Lama Hotel. But, there are few hotels in this area where we will stay overnight.
Day 5: Trek from Lama Hotel to Langtang Valley (3500 Meters): 5-6 Hrs,
With the morning breakfast, we start trek to Langtang valley. The ascending and descending Himalayan trails offer mesmerizing scenes of land territory, hills, mountain peaks, local village, wildlife, and forests. Upon reaching Langtang Valley, you can explore the panoramic mountain view of Langtang ranges. Langtang valley has proper lodges, hotels, tea house, and local markets. Overnight stay at Langtang Valley,
Day 6: Langtang Valley to Kyanjin Gompa (3800 Meters):
Trek begins with scenic mountain views from Langtang valley and elevates towards the uphills of several villages. Crossing, the majestic uphills of Singdun village we reach Kyanjin. Along the route, we encounter various wildlife, i.e., goats, yaks, etc. and pass over the trails of Sindum, Yamphu, and small rivers. When we reach Kyanjin Gompa, we can view breathtaking mountain views and some seasonal snowfalls via Langtang ranges. Kyanjin has several hotels, lodges, tea houses on offer, where we can stay overnight.
Day 7: Discover the Himalayan asylum in Langtang Kyanjin and return on a Heliflight:
Explore the panoramic mountain views from the view top of Kyanjin Gompa and feel the divine Himalayan grace. So, from Kyanjin Gompa the Helicopter will pick us up for a return to Kathmandu. The aerial Heliflight offers a majestic top view of snow-capped mountains, Gosainkunda lake, Langtang valley, and many hidden treasures. Overnight in Kathmandu along with farewell dinner at a typical Nepali restaurant.
Day 8: Departure:
We will guide you towards the airport via a private vehicle for further journey. End of Langtang Valley Helicopter trek,
- Private transfer airport-hotel-airport,
- Ground transportation Kathmandu-Syabrubesi via private vehicle,
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by a private vehicle
- Kathmandu accommodations (Twin sharing basis with Breakfast)
- Helicopter fly from Kyanjin Gompa-Kathmandu (Yourself & guide),
- Down jackets and sleeping bags (if required)
- Langtang national park area entry permit,
- TIMS permit (Trekker's info Management System),
- Teahouse-lodge accommodation throughout the trek,
- Three meals daily whereas on the trek: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner,
- Experienced communicatory government-licensed mountain trekking guide,
- Experienced mountain trekking porter,
- All program per itineraries on full board as per plan,
- Wages, food, transportation, accommodation, equipment, insurance, and different facilities to employees throughout the trek,
- Farewell dinner at typical Nepali cultural café/restaurant,
- Rescue arrangements,
- Local and government TAX-VAT etc.
- Meals (lunch & dinner) whereas in Kathmandu,
- Your travel/trekking insurance,
- International airfare,
- Tips for trekking employees and driver (Expects Tipping),
- All types of alcoholic & soft drinks,
- Personal shopping, laundry, trekking instrumentation, etc.
- Nepal entry visa fee,
- Cost raised by cancelation, landslide, weather, political unrest, unwellness that aren't beneath our management,
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu In- case of early arrival, late departure or early return from trip (due to any reason) out of scheduled itinerary,
- Any different expenses not mentioned in the "Trip Includes" section etc.
- Monument entrance fees while on tour in Kathmandu (Approx. USD 26 per person)
LOCKERS / STORAGE
Where to meet ?
Our representative will get you at the airport and transfer to the hotel via private vehicle.
- A minimum of three to five-person is necessary.
- Manage warm clothing, down jacket, and separate money for contingencies.
- Maximum weight of 500 Kg (5 passengers, one captain) for Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour,
- No age bar and suitable for physically disabled also.